Thursday, November 28, 2013

The Twinkle of Bedtime...

Peering through my little treasures' doorway, this is what I see...
A little glow radiates from around their bunk beds as they sleep.
it's christmas time, you know.
My heart is tender. I'm tired from a long day. But my heart over flows. 

They are dreaming about the story
 daddy just told them as he tucked them in...
they sleep.

my princess...
I'm so thankful for her. 
the hard days. the laughs. the strong will. the tears. dress up.
and oh yes... the drama! 

i love her.

 And my first born son. 
100% of the day he is wild. 
he is tender. he funny. he is a copy cat of his big sister.
my heart swells.

i love him.

rest well my treasures. another day will start too soon. 
i will keep these moments close to my heart.

thank you Lord Jesus for these 2. keep them always in Your care.


No comments: